- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup The Maple Guild Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup
- 1/4 whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice – fresh
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Orange Bourbon Maple Glaze (for a Ham)
Developed by Brittany Saghi
- Mix all of the ingredients together and whisk until combined. It should be thick and sticky.
- Brush a bit of the glaze over the bottom of the ham. Slather 2/3 of the glaze across the top and the sides. Reserve the rest of the glaze for basting as the ham bakes.
- Bake ham according to the recipe instructions, basting every 30 minutes until evenly golden.
- When ham is done baking and is out of the oven, continue to baste as the glaze cools and thickens.